Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a teaser...

I have heard from several people (thanks for checking the blog!) that they were disappointed in the lack of blogs during the last week of my trip. I'm so sorry! One of the challenges of traveling is that you never quite know if you'll have Internet access and what the quality of the connection may be. Unfortunately, the first safari lodge had free wi-fi, but it wasn't working while we there. The next lodge was in the middle of nowhere and didn't have access. And the beach resort charged for their wi-fi. I took the opportunity to free myself from technology for a bit and I enjoyed it! I did try to keep up with writing and I'll get some posts up in the next couple of days. I will also be uploading photos to Picasa so that you can really see what we saw! Here's the first link...it's mostly us hanging out in the Amsterdam airport (which is nice but just an airport).

Kenya 2011 Part 1


Again, sorry to keep you in suspense! Thanks for your prayers while I was traveling. In summary, the trip was amazing. Kenya is beautiful. The people are wonderful. And my favorite part of the trip? Going on safari and seeing so many incredible animals in real life. It was the first time I've ever done anything like it, so I pick that as my favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment