Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beginning Again

I think that I will begin posting my thoughts and what's going on my life on the internet again. I haven't even looked at this blog (my own blog!) since the last time I posted. It's been almost a year and SO much has happened since then.


I may go back and talk about then, but here is a look at now.

I feel settled; content. I have two jobs that I actually enjoy. (What a blessing!) Some weeks I work too much. My schedule is crazy and inconsistent. I live at home. I love my parents. I love my church. I love my Indy friends. I have no idea what the future holds, but I'm living for Jesus today and know that He will direct my paths. Sooo good!

One of my jobs is...drum roll please...as a Barista at a very famous and oh-so-popular coffee establishment. Yes, that one. That's the job that makes my schedule ridiculous and also dictates when I work at my other job as a Ministry Assistant at my church. Working both places (while exhausting at times) provided a great balance to my work life and allows me to use lots of different gifts and talents and serve God in different ways!

Well, speaking of work...I have to be there at 4:45am tomorrow to open the store and serve beverage to the caffeine addicts of north side Indianapolis. Off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment